Just like with their previously released Atlas Titan, Threezero is going to have exclusive and non-exclusive versions of the Stryder Titan. The exclusive version, which can only be purchased at Threezerostore.com, will be coming with a XO-16 Chaingun, in addition to the normal Plasma Railgun (with detachable ammo drum).
Each Stryder has all the details and features that you might expect, including a fully openable hatch with detailed cockpit, a 6-inch articulated pilot figure, light up features, and more.
Titanfall Stryder collectible details and features:
- model stands approximately 50.8cm / 20inches tall;
- incredibly detailed and over 100 articulation parts;
- real pistons control the movement of the waist;
- comes with Plasma Railgun with detachable ammo drum;
- fully openable hatch with cockpit;
- movable armor plates on both torso & legs;
- light-up feature for top, lower part and afterburner with interchangeable red and blue lights;
- articulated left side multiple missile launcher;
- articulated fingers;
- 3A X 2 batteries needed for the light-up feature (batteries not included).
Titanfall IMC Stryder pilot details:
- fully posable 15.2cm / 6inches tall IMC Close Quarter Pilot figure, which can be positioned inside Stryder’s cockpit;
- pilot figure comes with detailed armor parts, with CAR101 and fabric clothing;
- with the amount of details, paint application and weathering on the pilot, it’s hard to believe that such a level of details can be achieved on 15.2cm /6 inch tall figure.