From time to time toy manufacturers like to tease their fans to get them excited about the upcoming figures that they are working on. Today that is exactly what Threezero did by showing us the working table of Threezero’s owner, Kim Fung Wong. With this single image of Kim’s working table Threezero has revealed a bunch of upcoming sixth scale The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones figures that we should be expecting sometime in 2014 or shortly after.
In this teaser image we were able to spot:
- The Walking Dead Sixth Scale – Daryl Dixon (body located bottom center, head sculpt located far left)
- The Walking Dead Sixth Scale – Merle Dixon (body and head located bottom center)
- The Walking Dead Sixth Scale – Rick Grimes (head sculpt located upper left)
- The Walking Dead Sixth Scale – Michonne (Poncho covering Merle’s head sculpt on his body)
- The Walking Dead Sixth Scale – Governor (vest located on right of Daryl’s body)
- The Walking Dead Sixth Scale – Gas Mask Walkers (Masks located above red box on left)
- Game of Thrones Sixth Scale – Tyrion Lannister (body lower center)
- Game of Thrones Sixth Scale – Ned Stark (could be the dark head in the red box?)
That is all of the figures what I was able to spot, were you able to spot something that I missed? There is still an unknown female body laying above the red and blue markers that I can’t quite put a name to. I was thinking they could possibly be Carol or Andrea. What do you think?
It also appears that Threezero is the closest to completing the 1/6 scale The Walking Dead Daryl and Merle figures first. Hopefully we see them go up for pre-order soon enough.