Super Alloy Batman 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Big Bad Toy Store has released word of and all new super alloy Batman action figure. This figure is going to be 1/6 scale and based on the Jim Lee unique version. This super alloy Batman is going to be special because it is actually going to be made of 85% die-cast metal alloy and contain 50+ points of articulation.
The super alloy Batman is going to have a detachable and poseable fabric cape, grappling gun, and batarang accessories. He will come with a magnetic dragon gargoyle style display base. Limited edtion super alloy Batman!
More features of the super alloy Batman:
- 12 inches tall
- (approximate) Sculpted PVC face
- Detailed skin-textured face
- Double-jointed neck
- Double-jointed elbows
- Ball-jointed wrists
- Ball-jointed hips
- Double-jointed knees
- PVC utility belt
- Two ABS batarangs
- One ABS grappling gun
- Die-cast metal torso, arms and legs
- Fully articulated hands and fingers
- Armoured figurine with 50 points of articulation
- Gun-metal finish on main parts of body
- Ball-jointed shoulders for full range of arm movements
- Double-jointed body, bendable at upper torso with ability to swivel from left to right at waist
- Ball-jointed ankles with articulated boot front
- Magnets embedded under feet
- Removable and posable cape
- Figure display dragon gargoyle base with stone finish and embedded magnet
- Magnet feet lock at dragon gargoyle base
- Box packaging comes with magnetic clasp and box sleeve
This figure looks pretty amazing and absolutely unique. He just might be worth the $279.99 selling price from BBTS.
Batman looks even more epic when he is made of metal!