Sideshow Collectibles Harley Quinn 1/6th Scale Figure
Even on a Sunday Sideshow Collectibles announces new products for their SDCC 2013 celebrations. Today they announced the Sideshow Collectibles Harley Quinn 1/6th Scale Figure, which is going to make a great accomplice to the already annoucned Joker 1/6th scale figure from Sideshow.
Harley Quinn is the DC Comics’ clown princess of chaos, she is dressed to kill in a detailed fabric bodysuit, fitted corset and jester tights, she’s ready to bring her special brand of havoc to the citizens of Gotham. Harley Quinn also has a nice old bag of tricks including her signature wooden mallet, an oversized pop gun, and comically engraved brass knuckles, to name a few.
Full Features of the Sideshow Collectibles Harley Quinn 1/6th Scale Figure:
- Fully Articulated Body
- Two Harley Quinn jester heads with alternate expressions; grinning and mischievous
- Fabric Costume includes Black and Red Bodysuit, corset, lace detailing and jester tights
- Giant Wooden Mallet (Printed Your Face Here)
- Oversized Pop-Gun
- Customized Boots (Engraved KA-POW on soles)
- Variety of interchangeable hands for various gags and tricks, including:
- Brass knuckle fist (Engraved HA HA)
- Hand with syringe
- Sideshow Exclusive: Engraved Butcher’s Knife