Photo Contest #2
Welcome to the second Action Figure Fury photo contest! It turns out that everyone liked the idea of the photo contest, so we are going to keep it going!
Here you can enter your photos of action figures or other toys for a chance to win a lifetime feature on my “Wall of Fame”. Throughout the contest you will also have the chance of your picture being featured on Twitter or Facebook.
We have changed the rules a little bit. Only the TOP VOTED photo is going to make it onto the wall of fame. I know last week I said there would be 3 winners, but we have changed it to just 1 winner. Submit your very best work, because the competition is going to be tight. The votes for the top picture last week were very, very close.
Be sure to Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook to see if your photos get featured during the contest. Check back throughout the week and be sure to vote on all of the photos. The top photo at the end of the contest with the highest average rating out of 5 will be contacted to get your spot on the “Wall of Fame”!
Check out last weeks winner on the “Wall of Fame”.
This contest ends next week on DEC 19, 2012.
This contest is currently CLOSED. Visit the “Wall of Fame” and see the Winner!
Photo Contest Instructions:
- Pick a photo from your computer (TOY or ACTION FIGURE related ONLY!)
- It will be automatically resized to be no bigger than 800×600 (scaled).
- Keep the photo you upload to a reasonable file size or it will not show up on the site. (under 2MB)
- Include a description of what your picture is of. Please keep your description short.
- Vote for all of the photos on the page out of 5 stars.
- Comment on this page and claim your photo by the description (ie. My photo is “Spider-Man Madness”)
- Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook to see if you get featured!
- You can upload up to 3 of your own photos.
NOTE: It may take up to 5 min. for you to be able to vote on the picture after you upload it.
You MUST Claim your photo in the comments by the description if you want to be on the “Wall of Fame” (SEE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE)
[nggallery id=6 template=caption]