A while ago Mezco One:12 revealed Spider-Man 2099 and now they have fully revealed the figure and I have to say he looks absolutely fantastic. I was very impressed with the first teaser of the figure and from these pics, I can see that he looks even better than he did in the teaser image.
The soft goods 2099 suit looks very well executed on this figure. I love how the blue and red contrast against each other and the texture of the suit is top-notch. The red fins on his arms look great and seem to be made of vinyl material. The hands and boots are integrated very well into the figure and look like parts of the suit it’s almost seamless!
Miguel comes with a lot of accessories and with more than I was expecting! I love that he comes with an unmasked head as well as a mask lifted head and these look fantastic! I am really impressed that he comes with so many interchangeable hands. But what most impresses me is the different web effects these look spectacular! The holographic effect piece and the webbing wings are great additions.
Unfortunately for me, this figure is a Mezco Exclusive which will be very expensive for me to get in the UK. But hopefully one of the sites I know here in the UK will have it available to pre-order soon. Here’s the press release from Mezco and the official images:
“That’d be me. The Spider-Man of tomorrow, here to save today…”
Spider-Man 2099 swings into the One:12 Collective!
The One:12 Collective Spider-Man 2099 wears an Unstable Molecules suit, a material created by Sue Storm and Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four. The suit features a web cape with integrated posing wire, spiked forearm gauntlets, and raised chest insignia. The web-slinger features three head portraits – masked, partially unmasked, and a fully unmasked Miguel O’Hara portrait.
Spider-Man 2099 is loaded with accessories including a removable wrist communicator featuring Lyla – Miguel’s A.I. assistant, multiple weblines in different styles that attach to his wrists, a web mask that fits over the heads of other One:12 Collective figures, and more.
In the year 2099, Miguel O’Hara has half of his DNA re-written with the genetic code of a spider and develops a wide array of powers. Gaining the proportionate strength, speed, and agility of a spider, he assumes the mantle as Spider-Man.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE SPIDER-MAN 2099 FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 32 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Twelve (12) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of web shooting hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of web holding hands (L & R)
- Three (3) pairs of posing hands (L & R)
- Fitted Unstable Molecule suit with spider insignia
- Web cape with integrated posing wire
- Wrist gauntlets (permanently affixed to wrists)
- One (1) wrist communicator
- One (1) wrist communicator with Lyla projection FX (attaches to wrist communicator)
- One (1) web mask
- One (1) web base
- Four (4) web lines in different styles (attaches to wrists)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post