Mezco One:12 Solomon Kane Revealed
Just earlier today Mezco revealed and put up for pre-order their One:12 Collective Solomon Kane figure. I don’t know all that much about the character but I know he was created by Robert E. Howard who also created the character Conan and who coincidentally Mezco has also done a figure of him as well which is expected to be released shortly. I have to say this figure does look phenomenal as well and I do love how Mezco takes chances with lesser-known characters and properties.
I know there have been comics based on the character over the years (much like Conan) and there was also a film a number of years ago which had James Purefoy in the lead role. Like I said earlier this figure looks absolutely fantastic from the figure itself, his interchangeable parts, and his large arsenal of weaponry! This is a phenomenal-looking figure and I would love to get this figure but unfortunately, it’s a Mezco exclusive and all I can hope for is that he gets a rerelease down the line. Here’s the official press release from Mezco:
“I am Solomon Kane. Are you prepared to meet your God?”
Based on Robert E. Howard’s legendary character, Solomon Kane joins the One:12 Collective!
The somber-looking Solomon Kane is outfitted in a nobleman’s shirt and vest, duster coat, adventurer pants, and Viking boots. His utility belt and removable chest harness can hold his various weapon sheaths.
Solomon Kane is the first One:12 Collective figure to feature interchangeable hair! Mix and match to create multiple distinct looks!
Grandmaster swordsman and marksman, Solomon is well-equipped to handle any malevolent forces that may cross his path, complete with the Staff of Solomon, multiple daggers and sheaths, a flintlock pistol, a dirk sword, and much more.
Evildoers beware! Solomon Kane is a man who wanders the world with no apparent goal other than to vanquish evil in all its forms. The early 16th century Puritan protects the world from wickedness and seeks atonement for his past misdeeds. Solomon believes in discipline, order, and almost ascetic life.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE SOLOMON KANE FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand-painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Ten (10) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs of weapon holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of gun holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Nobleman’s shirt
- Chest harness (removable)
- Duster coat
- Utility belt
- Waist sash
- Adventurer pants
- Viking boots
- One (1) Staff of Solomon
- One (1) torch with two (2) interchangeable flame FX
- One (1) dagger and sheath (attaches to belt or chest harness)
- One (1) wheellock pistol
- One (1) flintlock pistol
- One (1) dirk sword and sheath (attaches to belt or chest harness)
- One (1) rapier sword and sheath (attaches to belt or chest harness)
- Two (2) small daggers (fits into boot sheaths)
- One (1) curved dagger and sheath (attaches to belt or chest harness)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Solomon Kane figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.