Mezco One:12 MDX Blade Figure
Another fantastic Blade figure from Mezco!
Just earlier this week Mezco revealed that they’ll be releasing another One:12 Blade figure. Though this one will be a Mezco store Exclusive.
As you can see this one comes with some different accessories and has a more armored look compared to the regular retail version that came out some time ago. In some ways, it reminds me of the Marvel Legends Blade figure that came out about two years ago as the armor and one of the head sculpts are pretty similar to that one.
Like all Mezco figures, he comes stacked with plenty of accessories including a large arsenal of weapons (more than the retail version) and interchangeable hands and a number of sunglasses in case any go missing.
This figure will cost $85 and will ship by June.
I would love to get this figure but I highly doubt I can get it as it’s a Mezco exclusive and the shipping would be quite expensive to the UK so my best bet would be to hunt the regular version for a decent price on the secondary market.
Here’s the official press release from Mezco:
MDX Blade One:12 Collective Undetectable in all black, the One:12 Collective Blade is outfitted in a tactical armor vest with a sleeveless t-shirt underneath and a removable duty belt that holds both of his boomerang blades. He comes with two head portraits, capturing his vengeful nature. Creatures of the night do not stand a chance. The Daywalker comes well-equipped for a manhunt with accessories including a customized submachine gun with removable magazines, a pump-action shotgun with shoulder strap, a handgun with removable magazines, his signature sword with removable sheath, boomerang blades, striking stakes, and of course, sunglasses. Infused with all of a vampire’s powers but few of their weaknesses and determined to avenge his mother’s death, Eric Brooks arms himself with weapons that are fatal to the undead and fashioned himself into the vampire hunter known as Blade.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE BLADE FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand-painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16 cm tall
- Twelve (12) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of sword-holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of stakeholding hand (L&R)
- One (1) pair of gun holding hand (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of martial arts posing hands (L&R)
- Sleeveless t-shirt
- Tactical armor vest
- Motorcycle pants
- Duty belt (removable) with boomerang blade harness
- Left thigh harness for stakes
- Right thigh harness for handgun
- Tactical boots
- One (1) customized submachine gun with two (2) removable magazines
- One (1) customized shotgun with pump-action movement & shoulder strap
- One (1) customized handgun with two (2) removable magazines (fits into thigh holster)
- One (1) sword with removable sheath
- Two (2) boomerang blades
- Six (6) stakes (fit into thigh holster)
- Four (4) pairs of removable sunglasses
- One (1) gun blast FX
- One (1) gun firing FX
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Blade figure is packaged in a collector-friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.