Earlier this year Mezco revealed that they would be doing a Damian Wayne Robin. Now they have fully revealed the figure, uploaded a gallery, and put the figure up for pre-order. The figure does look excellent and I am really impressed with all the details and accessories. This is the first One:12 figure of one of Batman’s sidekicks and I am surprised it’s taken this long.
The figure looks absolutely fantastic, and the tailoring for the costume looks incredible and well-integrated with the boots and gloves. The headsculpts are clearly Damian Wayne and it’s very close to how he looks in the comics. The accessories look fantastic and well-suited for Damian Wayne’s Robin with his signature weapon his katana. I’ve never known a Robin to use a bow before and I really like the look of the birdarangs and the effect piece as well.
I like the grapple device that he comes with and the gasmask accessory. The range of interchangeable hands is great and the three heap options are great and diverse which makes it hard to know what head to display him with. The wired cape looks amazing too and suits Robin very well as he’s a really dynamic character. I’ll definitely be after this one to go with my Sovereign Knight Batman. It’ll cost $95 and will be released next summer. Here’s the info released by Mezco:
One:12 Collective Damian Wayne Robin
Sidekick, son, and one half of the Dynamic Duo, Robin joins the One:12 Collective!
The One:12 Collective Robin wears an armored tunic with ‘R’ insignia over his fitted bodysuit, utility belt, and hooded, serrated cape with an integrated posing wire. The Boy Wonder comes with 3 head portraits with various expressions.
Robin is more than equipped to defend Gotham City on his own and comes complete with multiple birdarangs, katana, bow and arrows, bo staff, and more.
Damian Wayne is a rebellious troublemaker who’s been trained by assassins since birth. Assuming the mantle of Robin and using his lethal skill set and marginal sense of mercy, he no longer needs Batman to protect him from the criminals of Gotham.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE ROBIN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand-painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Eleven (11) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of bow-holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of katana/bo staff holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of birdarang holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) relaxed hand (L)
- Hooded, serrated cape with integrated posing wire
- Face mask (removable)
- Armored tunic with ‘R’ insignia
- Fitted bodysuit
- Wrist gauntlets
- SAP gloves
- Utility belt (removable)
- One (1) bo staff
- One (1) katana
- One (1) bow
- Three (3) arrows
- Three (3) small birdarangs
- Two (2) medium birdarangs
- One (1) large birdarang
- One (1) birdarang throwing FX
- One (1) grapple gun wrist mount with open hook & integrated posing wire (attaches to wrist)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post