Matty Collector Subscriptions 2013 – Last Day
Well folks, if you actually are one of the few who want a Matty Collector subscription for 2013 you better sign up fast. Today is going to be the last day to sign up. Sources say that MOTUC is very close.
The DC sub thermometer has nearly doubled over the weekend! Could this mean DCUC is saved? Perhaps.
How Can You Save Matty Collector Subscriptions DCUC?
First off you should probably go to HERE and sign up now. Today is the last day with the deadline at midnight.
You could also visit:
Spread the word! Post the subscription link on all your social media platforms and email all your friends.
Positives of subscribing
- You will be able to have early access to non-subscription products in 2012. This means that you will have the chance to purchase hot items before the non subscribers.
- You are guaranteed to get the figures
- You get a club exclusive figure
- Pay less for subscription products
- Early shipping. Your order can ship as early as 2 days before non subscription orders.
- The total cost for the year will be just $246 plus shipping
The Bad Parts of Subscribing
- Price increase. The prices are rising up from $20 to $25. That is a pretty big jump up given the current economic situation. People don’t have a lot of disposable income.
- Terrible customer service. Ordering is hard, shipping is hard, and tracking is hard. What is not hard about digital river?
- You have to commit to buying all the figures even if you don’t want them. Then if you do not subscribe you get nothing because some of the figures are only available to subscribers.
- If you need a replacement you probably wont get one because it is most likly sold out.
My Choice For Matty Collector Subscriptions
I myself will not be subscribing. To me the negative just out weigh the positives. What are your opinions about the Matty Collector Subscriptions for 2013?