Hasbro Star Wars April 6th Livestream
Yesterday Hasbro revealed a number of products for their Star Wars Black Series and Vintage Collection lines. There were more Vintage Collection reveals than for the Black Series which does seem to be the trend lately, also nothing was shown for the Obi-Wan series that starts next month on Disney+. Maybe they are waiting for May The 4th or during the Star Wars Celebration which coincides with the start of the series.
The reveals are:
- Black Series Comic
- Darth Vader Infinities (White Deco Comic Cover Box) Spring 2023
- Princess Leia Organa (Comic Art Box) Spring 2023
- Sergeant Kreel (Comic Art Box Marvel Star Wars #60) Spring 2023
- Black Series Deluxe
- Rogue One Saw Gerrera (Winter of 2022)
- Gaming Greats
- RC-1027 Sev
- The Vintage Collection Gaming Greats
- Shae Vizla Fall 2022
- Lando Calrissian (Solo: A Star Wars Story) Fall 2022
- The Vintage Collection
- Arc Trooper Jesse (removeable helmet) Spring 2023
- Death Watch Airborne Trooper Spring 2023
- Mandalorian Super Commando Captain Spring 2023
- Imperial Death Trooper 4-pack (one captain 3 troopers) Pulse Fall 2022
- Prototype Edition Retro Collection
- Chewbacca A New Hope (6 different variants) Summer 2022
- Premium Role Play
- Trapper Wolf X-wing Pilot Helmet
- Pipeline Reveal Mandalorian
- Klatooinian trooper
- Artillery Stormtrooper
- Luke Skywalker (Mandalorian)
- Death Trooper
- Black Series Pipeline Reveal Mandalorian
- Migs Mayfeld Season 1
For the Vintage Collection, there were some brand new figures as well as some long sought-after re-releases. I do collect Vintage Collection but only to keep on the card as the Black Series is my main focus. Aside from the re-release of Shae Vizla, all the other figures are brand new and most of them are from The Mandalorian and Clone Wars.
Jesse looks great then so do all the ARC Troopers that have been released in the Black Series line, I cannot wait for Fives and Jesse to be released in the Black Series line. It’s great to get another Cantina alien and I am sure you could use Figrin D’an for your Book of Boba Fett and you could buy three to complete the band.
There were a number of Mandalorian Vintage Collection reveals which is great and some of these figures have yet to make their way to the Black Series line. I would like to get most of these as I have Mando in the Vintage Collection.
For the Black Series, we get three comic-based figures much like the ones we got last year. This time we get Darth Vader Infinites, Princess Leia, and Sergeant Kreel. I really like Leia and Sergent Kreel and there look to be new parts such as the head for Leia and the upper chest for Kreel.
We get another character from The Republic Commando which is a part of The Gaming Greats line and we are getting another deluxe figure which is Saw Guerra from Rogue One and he does look fantastic. He is a lot bigger than your standard Black Series figures and he is incredibly well detailed, I love all the small details in his armor and the robotic parts.
For the pipeline reveals we get a Migs Mayfield based on his appearance in the first series which is a figure I have always wanted since I saw him and Grogu with his cradle. I think the Grogu figure will be very similar to The Child. Hopefully, he’ll come with some accessories such as a cradle, Mandalorian necklace, and a satchel for Din to carry him in. Hopefully, we’ll see more of these soon as well as the other pipeline releases.
Most of these products will be up for pre-order later today with releases scheduled for this winter and spring 2023.