If you like pop culture even the slightest bit, chances are that you have heard of Funko. They create some of the cutest Pop! vinyl figures that you have ever seen, based off of some of the most popular properties. With SDCC coming up in a few months, the Funko San Diego Comic-Con 2014 Exclusives “hint” list has been partially revealed.
Last year Funko brought 57 various exclusives to the show and this year they are going to be topping that with a whopping 86 exclusives (yes, eighty-six). The “hint” list has currently only spilled the beans for 52 of the 86 exclusives they are going to be offering.
Looking at the list below, it looks like Funko is going to have exclusives for every one of their current lines, including 8 ReAction 3.75″ action figures, 2 Legacy Collection 6″ action figures, 36 Mystery Minis, 3 Hikari Sofubi vinyl figures, and of course, an abundance of Pop! vinyl figures (28 in total).
First and foremost, the annual Funko FunDay is going to be on Friday, July 25th 2014 at 8:00 pm at the Wyndham San Diego Bayside hotel. This event is going to feature tons of awesome prizes, freebies, food, drinks, and lots of Funko FUN! Tickets are currently on sale here.
If you are going to be attending the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con, you will be able to pre-order all of the exclusives ahead of time to save you one giant 86 piece headache. The pre-buy is priced at $1,000, which is a $200 discount if you were to purchase each piece separately. This price also includes free shipping to any U.S. shipping address. Pre-Order your Funko exclusive set here.
Now… THE HINT LIST!
1. These Mystery Minis didn’t fare so well with all the fire and ice!
2. These Mystery Minis came all the way from the 616 Universe!
3. These Mystery Minis really are from a small world after all!
4. This Legacy Figure is ready to battle!
5. This Legacy Figure is glowing white!
6. This ReAction Figure is on the hunt! SPLATTERED!
7. This black and white ReAction Figure is ready for take off!
8. This captain is coming to you ReAction style!
9. This ReAction Figure will make you scream “BABY RUTH!”
10. What’s this?! A ReAction Figure and his canine friend!
11. A blood splattered hitman in ReAction style!
12. A chatty blood splattered hitman in ReAction style!
13. You’ll love this ReAction figures HAT!
14. A Direwolf you can actually pet in Pop! Form!
15. This Pop! will make you lose your head!
16. This Pop! will also make you scream “BABY RUTH!”
17. These four Pop!’s got a little messy!
18. One of these Pop!’s is METALLIC and the other is covered in Ectoplasmic ooze!
19. This green Pop! now GLOWS!
20. The destructor Pop! has been chosen and this time he glows!
21. One of these Pop!’s is hungry and the other one’s world has been turned upside down!
22. This sorcerer Pop! glows!
23. This cat Pop! is flocked!
24. These best buds come together in a Prehistoric Pop! Set COLOR #1
25. These best buds come together in a Prehistoric Pop! Set COLOR #2
26. These best buds come together in a Prehistoric Pop! Set COLOR #3
27. Blam! This Pop! is fragging flocked!
28. A blood splattered hitman in Pop! form!
29. A chatty blood splattered hitman in Pop! form!
30. This popular helper Pop! is wearing a disguise!
31. This popular helper Pop! is also wearing a disguise!
32. This princess Pop! GLOWS!
33. This living electronic device does it all- it even glows!
34. Two animated worlds collide to make in a classic mash-up in the first ever Pop! tin box!
35. This bloody glow Pop! wants to a play a game.
36. This Pop! can glow, but he can’t get too warm.
37. We caught this Pop! in the middle of a transformation!
38. Brrr! This Pop! needs to warm up.
39. This bloody Pop! is no stranger to a little blood.
40. This injured Pop! thought that high school was going to be tough…
41. This bounty hunter Pop! came from the future!
42. This bloody Pop! goes a little crazy for a full moon!
43. This Pop! is the scariest natural disaster of all time and it’s soaked in blood!
44. He’s a bloody Pop! and he has a taste for flesh!
45. Yo! This Pop! is bloody, beaten, and bruised!
46. This Pop! is cooking… and he glows!
47. This beast of a Pop! is undead!
48. This acrobatic Vinyl Figure had a dark makeover!
49. This famous DJ also had a dark makeover!
50. This Hikari Sofubi Vinyl Figure is icy!
51. This Hikari Sofubi Vinyl Figure is a fierce vigilante!
52. This Hikari Vinyl Figure looks tubular!
Can’t figure out some of the hints? All of these will be announced with images in the couple of weeks right before Comic-Con starts. Until then it looks like you have some serious investigating to do.
Did Funko’s SDCC 2014 exclusives get you excited? Why not check out what other manufactures are bringing to San Diego with our San Diego Comic-Con 2014 Exclusives Checklist?