The new set of Funko’s Harry Potter Pop figures are set to arrive later in the month.
Funko’s got another batch of Harry Potter Pop figures on the way, but if you want to get them all, you’re going to have to do a little bit of running around. (Or use a little magic if you’re not a muggle.)
So, let’s take a look at the latest batch of figures! But before we do, I just want to take this moment to say that I will do my best to resist the urge to make Harry Pop-der jokes. Immobulus Biggamus Mouthamus! (I got this spell thing DOWN!)
Details on the New Funko Harry Potter Pop Figures
How Big Are the Pops?
As with most standard Pop figures, the new Harry Potter Pop figures will all be 3.75 inches (9.5 cm) tall (some special figures are 6 inches tall). And, as always, they’ll come in that nifty window box packaging, which is great for collectors.
What Pops are Coming Out?
For this set of figures, we’re getting:
- Harry Potter holding the famed prophecy from the Department of Mysteries
- Harry Potter in his Christmas sweater
- Harry Potter with Hedwig
- Harry Potter in his Tri-wizard Tournament Robes (I guess this guy’s important)
- Ron Weasley in his Christmas sweater
- Fred Weasley
- George Weasley
- Hogwarts professor Minerva McGonagall
- Hogwarts professor Dolores Umbridge
- Alastor “Mad-Eye” Moody
- Lucius Malfoy
- Lucius Malfoy in his Death Eater mask
- Bellatrix Lestrange
- Bellatrix Lestrange recently escaped from Azkaban!
Which of the new Harry Potter Pop Figures Are Exclusive to Hot Topic?
Thought Goth Hipsters were the only thing exclusive to Hot Topic? Well, you were wrong! Ron and Harry in Christmas sweaters, Harry with Hedwig, Malfoy with the Deatheater Mask, and Bellatrix Lestrange recently escaped from Azkaban will exclusive to Hot Topic.
Which of the new Harry Potter Pop Figures Are Exclusive to Target?
Harry Potter in Tri-Wizard regalia is exclusive to Target.
How Much Will the Pops Cost, and Where Can You Order Them?
The Pops are all $10.99, and for the non-exclusive ones, you can find them all at Entertainment Earth:
- Pre-Order Harry Potter holding the famed prophecy from the Department of Mysteries
- Pre-Order Fred Weasley
- Pre-Order George Weasley
- Pre-Order Hogwarts professor Minerva McGonagall
- Pre-Order Hogwarts professor Dolores Umbridge
- Pre-Order Alastor “Mad-Eye” Moody
- Pre-Order Lucius Malfoy
- Pre-Order Bellatrix Lestrange
When Are the Pops Expected to Be Available?
Funko says they should start shipping later in October, though some other sites are saying November / December.
Photos of the New Funko Harry Potter Pop Figures
So, there have it. More new Harry Potter Pop figures than you can shake a wand at.