Play Imaginative Super Alloy 1/12 Scale War Machine 2.0
Quite some time ago we were given our first glimpse of the Play Imaginative Super Alloy 1/12 Scale War Machine 2.0 figure prototype, but at that point the articulation wasn’t cut into the figure, so you really couldn’t tell what the figure was going to be like. Play Imaginative has now released official images of the 1/12 scale War Machine 2.0 figure, and YesAnime.com has put them up for pre-order! In these official images the figures are in some dynamic poses and you can also see what the potential final products are going to looking like.
Full Features of the Play Imaginative Super Alloy 1/12 Scale War Machine 2.0 Figure:
- Approximately 6 inches in height.
- Developed based on computer 3D model from Iron Man 3 movie, ensuring accuracy of proportions.
- Figure exterior is about 70% die-cast material
- Showroom glossy metallic paints, matte metallic paints and polished metal with protective coating.
- One (1) War Machine head.
- Die-cast metal torso, legs and arms.
- Figurine with more than 20 points of articulation.
- Articulated cannon swivels and rotates in different directions.
- Ball jointed neck.
- Ball jointed shoulders for full range of arm movements.
- Ball jointed shoulder pad.
- Double jointed elbows and knees.
- Ball jointed wrist and groin.
- Double jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
- Ball jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
- Five (5) pairs of hands.
- LED lights in eyes and chest (batteries included).
- Semi die-cast base stand with spring-loaded claw and adjustable height. Comes with lights and nametag (batteries included).
- Foldable backdrop.
- Hard case box. Internal EVA support.
- Microfibre cleaning cloth for cleaning off fingerprint marks on alloy parts.
- Tests performed – Oxidation, paint chipping, paint fading, electronic and battery tests.
YesAnime.com is the official Play Imaginative distributor for North America and they have the Super Alloy 1/12 scale War Machine 2.0 figure listed at $104.99. That seems pretty expensive for a 6 inch figure, but you need to remember that these figures are made of diecast, have LED lights, a backdrop, tons of articulation and a whole lot more. If you are an Iron Man fan then I don’t know how you are going to be able to pass these little guys up. They are scheduled to be shipping this October.