About 3 days ago you may have seen the teaser for the Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Tony Stark Sixth Scale Figure – Well good news, it’s finally fully revealed! Since the movie is coming out in just 3 months it’s about time we start seeing everything roll out nicely from Hot Toys.
This movie accurate Tony Stark figure was crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as the billionaire Tony Stark in his workshop from the movie, highlighting a new head sculpt, newly sculpted advanced body with a light up chest and highly detailed accessories.
- Realized likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in his workshop
- About 30 cm tall
- 30 Points of articulation!
- Movie accurate facial features
- LED light on chest (battery op)
Metallic Gold and Red painting on armor including:
- 3 left palms, including 2 with articulated fingers and 1 fist
- 1 left forearm armor
- 1 pair of leg armor
Three pairs of palms including:
- 1 pair of fists
- 1 pair of palms for holding tools
- 1 pair or relaxed palms
- 1 headset
- 1 Mechanical robot with wheels and camera
- 1 LED lit stage with cardboard bottom (battery op)
- 1 desk with wheels including all armor (helmet, face mask, neck support, elbow, palm & leg armors), magazine, blueprints, electrical wires and tools (pincers & screw driver) on it
RELEASE DATE: Q2 2013
Price: $279.99 – Pre-Order From Sideshow Collectibles HERE
There has been so talk going around about how terrible the head sculpt is for Tony. I think it looks good personally. I think the new hair style that he has in the movie is throwing people off. After the movie comes out people will probably change their mind about this figure I’m pretty sure. What do you think about the Head Sculpt?@ActionFigFury on Twitter and be sure to "like" us on Facebook for the best Toy News, Action Figure News, Reviews, Articles and more!