Mezco One:12 Iron Fist Up For Pre-Order
The Iron Fist is now up for pre-order!
At SDCC a few weeks ago Mezco showed off some off their upcoming announced and unannounced One:12 figures that’ll be coming out later this year/early next.
Among them was Iron Fist and when I first saw it I wasn’t all that impressed, though now Mezco has revealed the gallery for the figure I am far more impressed with it. Especially as I get to have a closer look at it and all the accessories that he’ll come with.
Here’s Mezco official product information on the One:12 Iron Fist release next year.
The One:12 Collective Iron Fist figure is presented in a fitted suit with dragon insignia. The master of martial arts comes complete with two head portraits and a range of chi effects including a Shou-Lao fist effect that is affixed to his interchangeable hand. Iron Fist is well-equipped with a three-section staff that is connected by a real chain.
Trained in the ways of martial arts at K’un-Lun, Danny Rand is given the chance to attain the power of the Iron Fist by defeating Shou-Lao the Undying, a dragon who guards the molten heart that had been torn from its body. After doing so,Danny becomes the immortal Iron First and learns how to harness his immense power to save others and fight honorable battles.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE IRON FIST FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Ten (10) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of karate chop hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of grabbing hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- Fitted suit with dragon insignia
- Wrist wraps (permanently affixed to wrists)
- Shin wraps (permanently affixed to shins)
- Tabi-style sandals
- One (1) three-section staff
- One (1) Shou-Lao fist (affixed to interchangeable right hand)
- One (1) pair of chi punching hands (affixed to interchangeable left & right hands)
- One (1) iron fist punch hand (affixed to interchangeable right hand)
- One (1) chi karate chop hand (affixed to interchangeable left hand)
- One (1) chi posing hand (affixed to interchangeable left hand)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
I really do love all the detailing on the figure especially in his masked head sculpt and the wrist and shin wraps they look absolutely fantastic! I should mention that the only thing that I find from this figure is that Iron Fist usually has a yellow sash around his waist as that’s an integral part of his costume, I could see Mezco updating the costume as there has been changes from a characters costume/accessories from Mezco putting them up for pre-order to their release date.
All the accessories look great too, especially as we had no idea what he’ll come with when they just showed off the figure at SDCC. As you can see Iron Fist comes with alot of accessories. I really like the three part staff and all the Chi effects for his various hands.
I really love the unmasked Danny Rand head too, that looks great and is a must-have accessory for this release. Mezco really do a great job with the unmasked head when it comes to their One:12 releases.
I should mention that this figure will be released between February and April next year, much like the Harley Quinn figure that I wrote about the other day.
This figure is a must-have if your an Iron Fist fan and if your a fan of Mezco One:12 Marvel figures.