Mezco One:12 Collective Harley Quinn Deluxe Edition Up For Pre-Order.
Dr. Harleen Quinzel, better known as Harley Quinn, was a promising psychiatrist assigned to Arkham Asyluym, Gotham’s home for the criminally insane. After meeting and falling in love with the Joker, she devoted her life to making him happy and helping him cause mayhem. Captivating yet entirely psychotic, Harley Quinn is the poster girl for chaos.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE Harley Quinn FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of mallet holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) grenade holding hand (R)
- One (1) gun holding hand (R)
- One (1) bomb holding hand (L)
- One (1) posing hand (L)
- Fitted jester suit with ruffle detailing
- Collar with pom-pom detailing
- Ankle boots
- One (1) Joker doll
- One (1) rocket launcher
- One (1) rocket blast FX (fits into rocket launcher)
- One (1) oversized mallet
- One (1) grenade
- One (1) bomb
- One (1) pop-gun with a cork attached
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
The One:12 Collective Harley Quinn wears a fitted jester suit with ruffle detailing around the wrists and pom-pom detailing around the collar. It’s definitely an iconic look and Mezco have done a fantastic job on her costume. The Cupid of Crime comes complete with three interchangeable heads, portraying her alluring yet utterly insane personality. Harley comes well-equipped to cause chaos in the streets of Gotham with an oversized mallet, a grenade, a bomb, a pop-gun with attached cork, a rocket launcher, and rocket, and a Joker doll.
I have to say this an absolutely fantastic looking figure and I really love all the head sculpts especially the unmasked head. The detailing on her accessories look fantastic and the Joker doll looks rather adorable. The rocket launcher and its rocket looks very well detailed too! The mallet looks fantastic and is a requirement for every Harley Quinn figure in my opinion.
I’ve got a Mezco One:12 Batman, I’m looking to get a Joker so Harley Quinn is definitely on the cards!
The gallery really does show this figure off and I have to say I would love to get this figure. Harley Quinn is now up for pre-order and will be released between February-April next year.