Hot Toys Starboost Mark 39 Sixth Scale Figure
Since it’s introduction in Iron Man 3, the Starboost armor (or the Mark 39) has stood out to Iron Man fans around the world. Its cool space like design with a mixture of white, gold, and black colors have helped it become a fan favorite among all of the suits introduced in Iron Man 3’s “House Party Protocol”. Sideshow Collectibles has surprised everyone today by putting up the Hot Toys Starboost Mark 39 sixth scale figure for pre-order before Hot Toys even announced it on their Facebook page.
The Mark XXXIX Sub-Orbital Suit features white, gold, and black colored armor with an embossed pattern, two gold-colored face masks, LED light-up functions and figure stand with flexible pillar for dynamic posing. This is one of the figures that a true Iron Man fan is really going to have a hard time passing on.
At the tail end of 2013 Hot Toys introduced dynamic figure stands, which are available for purchase separately from the previous sixth scale figures that Hot Toys has offered. The Hot Toys Starboost armor is going to be one of the first figures that comes with a dynamic figure stand (with a slightly different base) that you can use to get extreme Iron Man flying poses with.
Hot Toys Starboost Mark 39 Sixth Scale Figure Features:
- Authentic likeness of Starboost (Mark XXXIX), the Sub-Orbital Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Special features on armor:
- Two (2) face masks
- One (1) full gold color mask
- One (1) gold color mask with transparent eye slots
- LED-lighted eyes and triangle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- White, gold and black colored painting on armor with embossed pattern
- Additional thruster pack attached to back with LED light up function (white light, battery operated)
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pillar