The wait is finally over. This past year Warner Bros. was finally able to put licensing deals into place for the 1960's Batman TV Show. You can bet that Hot Toys picked up the license to make 1/6 scale figures based on the show. Hot Toys and Bloggers are proud to present us with some new photos of the Hot Toys 1960′s TV Series Robin sixth scale figure final product. The figure was specially crafted based on the image of Burt Ward as the boy wonder Robin, featuring a screen-accurate masked head sculpt, the classic Robin costume, weapon and accessories.
Full Features of the Hot Toys 1960's TV Series Robin Sixth Scale Figure:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Robin in the 1960s live action TV series
- One (1) masked head featuring the likeness of Burt Ward
- Approximately 28 cm (11 inches) tall
- New developed body with 30 points of articulation
- Ten (10) interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of partially-clenched palms
- One (1) pair of holding palms
- One (1) right palm for holding Batarang
- One (1) left palm for holding Bat-radio
- One (1) Robin suit
- One (1) yellow cape
- One (1) black and bronze-colored belt
- One (1) pair of green forearm gloves
- One (1) pair of green shoes
- One (1) Batarang
- One (1) Bat radio
- One (1) Bat-cuffs
- Figure stand with Robin nameplate and Batman logo
The Hot Toys 1960's TV Series Robin 12 inch figure is scheduled to be shipping sometime next month (April 2014) for $189.99 from Sideshow Collectibles. While he's still available for pre-order, I wouldn't expect him to stay around much longer since both Batman and Robin's shipping dates have both been moved forward.
Just like with Batman, you can expect a full-blown review once Robin arrives. The gallery below features some of the images that were put up on Hot Toys Facebook page. For the complete gallery of the Hot Toys 1960′s TV Series Robin sixth scale figure final product, CLICK HERE.